We identify qualified candidates with international and/or regional experience for contractors, consultants, developers and government organisations within the engineering industry and built environment.
Whether you require design, site or office-based candidates, our experienced consultants are ready to listen and respond promptly with suitably qualified professionals for your vacancies.
Our expertise spans several main areas:
- Planning, design and architecture: working on high profile new or existing buildings and structures;
- Civil and structural engineering: covering coastal and marine work, environmental, geotechnical, structural;
- Highways, bridges, rail, tunneling, airports/ports, transport planning, power, water/wastewater, public health, and risk management;
- Construction and building services: including construction and project management, design & build and facilities management.
The following is a breakdown of the specific disciplines we recruit:
- Design Management
- Real Estate / Development Management
- Urban Planning
- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP)
- Facilities Management
- Business Development
- Procurement & Materials
- Project Management
- Construction Supervision
- Site Engineering
- Health & Safety
- Commercial & Contracts Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Estimating & Proposals
- Project Controls
- QA/ QC